Top 3 Most Wanted This Year

TheBurgh

Loyal Order of The Overlander; Athena Afficianado
1. Patience to experience blade choices (to at least work through my samplers).
2. Patience to give each razor it's uses and variety of blades to arrive at a conclusion before buying another razor. RAD
3. Patience to sift, absorb and incorporate all the experience, expertise and generosity here at ATG.
 

LeeMaz

Forum GOD!
Two out of 3 already and I’m happy to wait on the era I’d rather a Vector at this point. And some signature soaps.

1) Hone 15s ✅
2) Blackland era if I can get it in the UK!❌
3) PAA Future fiction splash.✅
 

analog

Well-Known Member
1. Simpson G2 in Best or Super.
2. Semogue Torga C3 in Silvertip
3. New factory fresh puck of Valobra triple milled soap.

Seems if want list items are unobtanium it's much easier to keep my acquisitions under control...
 
Last edited:

SLNY

Forum GOD!
Feeling largely contented but I guess the three that, today, I'd say I want are:
1. A G5C brush; probably might want a Elite Razor handle. Wanting to try the G5C.
2. More soap in the Grooming Dept. Kairos SE base. Have already the two new ones -- called Omnia and Ousia -- on order so I guess I'll be fine as to this.
3. Some more Fitjar soap or creams
 

Vesper

Forum GOD!
1) House of Mammoth - Damocles set
2) Some Tallow & Steel set or just soap. I have never tried it yet :facepalm:
3) Probably some Murphy and McNeil. If it finally becomes available in Europe and i can order aftershave with alcohol :)
1) House of Mammoth - Damocles set ✅
2) Some Tallow & Steel set or just soap. I have never tried it yet ⛔
3) Probably some Murphy and McNeil. If it finally becomes available in Europe and i can order aftershave with alcohol ✅
The Great Bear set 🐻

Now it's time for T&S.
 
Top