Too much weight!

GoReds

Forum GOD!
Hello there,

I just did a calculation and I think I have 0.7 kg of different shaving soaps and 0.3 kg of shaving creams. I think that I have about 0.6 l of after shave splash.

I think I am suffering from consumerism. LOL.

What is the weight of your soaps and creams ?

Have a blessed Sunday.
 

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
As long as you think you’ve got a fair shot of finishing what you have, I reckon you’re fine.

I estimate that I have about 900g of soap on the go and 50ml of post-shave. I’m comfortable with that.
 

donnie_arko

Forum GOD!
I have a block of Vitos which is more than the OP's entire soap collection!

Altogether my soap collection would weigh the entire sum 'Quite a lot...'
 

Nisse

Old geezer
If one soap typically is 100 gram then 0,7 kg is not very alarming, at least not if you are a member of a hobby shaving forum :)
 
Last edited:

fredyx

Forum GOD!
I have a kg of Cella Soap in a block, then comes the rest of soaps and creams (another kg maybe?) fortunately nowadays I make my own soaps and I don't buy anymore [emoji3526]
 

Nisse

Old geezer
Questioning on a forum like this the time spent faffing about with shaving gear is just too funny :)
 

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
I think you need to book some time in a weightless space capsule. You know "one giant shave for mankind" and that sort of thing......
 

D.Chris

Active Member
Hello there,

I just did a calculation and I think I have 0.7 kg of different shaving soaps and 0.3 kg of shaving creams. I think that I have about 0.6 l of after shave splash.

I think I am suffering from consumerism. LOL.

What is the weight of your soaps and creams ?

Have a blessed Sunday.
wow... I never weight I think its usually written in the backside?
 
Top