Titanium handle

Wayne

Forum Sod
Hi Chris - I looked up the Aristocrat. My preference for user comfort is going in the direction of the hourglass shape, for instance this EX5 Stork handle which is 15mm diameter. It's a bit longer then mine - 95mm to 85mm - but weighs similar, 47g to 53g. Any other fans of the hourglass shape?


View attachment 41419
That would look awesome on a Wolfie.
 

NRG

Forum GOD!
I use Stork titanium handles for my Timeless and Blackbird razors, the shaving quality is the same, but for me the balance of the razor closer to the head is more comfortable. In addition, the razor from Timeless with the original 14x100 mm handle (I have 3 Timeless large handles) have a mass of 141 grams, almost like a small hammer, it was not very convenient to shave, except for the pineapple handle, its shape allows you to comfortably hold a heavy bar.
 

bagman

Coffee drinker
Staff member
I can now report on my new titanium handle from rusdrunkbear on eBay. It's 85mm x 16mm and weighs 53g. Looks huge but it fits my hand perfectly and is just the right length. With my Fatip OC head (Yintal Bronze top cap) total weight is 87g, with 34g in the head. With my R41 head it's 86g. and 33g. That's a pretty perfect balance to me. I'm a fan of titanium and this is my go-to handle now.

View attachment 41411
I’ve been looking at that model, thanks for the eBay heads up
 
Top