The Shaving police come knocking

Mikey J

Forum HOG!
My word. It's making me anxious just thinking about it. I'd probably crumble like a little girl and then just grab the stuff I knew I'd probably never be able to acquire again.

Varlet Ranger
Tradere OC
B&M Vanille or Strop Shoppe Pêche just toss a coin.
Gillette Spoilers

And I'm taking my L'Occitane Badian
 

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
PILS. It's too beautiful to be without and I love the shaves.

MWF. The scent is mild enough that I wouldn't get bored of it and it gives me the best lather bar none.

Personna medical prep or lab blue. I only use these anyway so that's an easy one. Either would do.

Brush is a hard one, but I think my Shavemac unique with the anchor handle. Or the 30mm Maseto finest. Crap, I need a bigger Shavemac in ivory...
 

MPH

Forum GOD!
What I should take:

Mongoose.
Feather pro.
Simpsons Silvertip chubby 2.
MdC fougere (though this decision would change every 2 minutes)

However, if I being sent down for a stink in the ATG shaving chokey I may have to sneak in a straight.... Not for shaving...... Just in case!!!!! LOL.
 

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
B&R adjustable
Personna Med Prep
Mervyn Cadman purple rain
Fitjar Islands Slåtterøy

Razor choice was the most difficult. Several good razors added recently - choice not "written in stone"
 

celestino

Forum GOD!
I hope you are implying one brand of soap and not just a single puck/container of soap! :)
If so, here is my selection:

* Weber DLC + Stork Aristocrat 1 Titanium
* Iridium Super
* Maseto Shaving 2-Band
* Mystic Water
* Unrefined Shea Butter (this is as important as my shaving gear as it keeps me looking youthful) :cheers:
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
I hope you are implying one brand of soap and not just a single puck/container of soap! :)
If so, here is my selection:

* Weber DLC + Stork Aristocrat 1 Titanium
* Iridium Super
* Maseto Shaving 2-Band
* Mystic Water
* Unrefined Shea Butter (this is as important as my shaving gear as it keeps me looking youthful) :cheers:
No Sir I am implying 1 puck from all your soaps. You have armed police at the door intent on taking all your shaving gear and leaving you with 1 of everything only.
 

efsk

Forum GOD!
Morris & Forndran Style 3, Size 2 in Finest, Ivory Grain
Dr Harris Marlborough
Schulze 31/32 #14
Scrupleworks Swedish Bridal strop
Charnley Forest hone

edit: replaced the MWF with Dr Harris.
 
Top