chazt
shave
Thanks. I’m thinking about the SR, wondering how different it is from the DX.SS, friend
Thanks. I’m thinking about the SR, wondering how different it is from the DX.SS, friend
Old but perhaps useful video, Charlie.Thanks. I’m thinking about the SR, wondering how different it is from the DX.
Are you considering adding to your collection of AC Feather shavettes?
ACtively, ACtuallyAre you considering adding to your collection of AC Feather shavettes?

How are you liking the new handle?Jokmae SE/AC Feather SS with AC Feather in both
First time it seemed heavy, but today didn't notice so much. Very effective with not an odd angle to maintain.How are you liking the new handle?
Agreed. However, I'm still contemplating which model to go with.I think the wooden scales would be nice.
I am pleased you are using and apparently enjoying using a SR.Agreed. However, I'm still contemplating which model to go with.
Yes. Although I am enjoying the experience, I’m still not interested in maintaining a straight razor. The AC blade holder satisfies my itch.I am pleased you are using and apparently enjoying using a SR.
I got the SS prior to learning to hone. I wanted to use an SR before investing in honing equipment.
Kai is another brand to consider. KAI - Artist Club Wood Folding RW Straight Razor Shavette – The Razor Company