Tapatalk - worth it?

SweeneyTodd

Forum GOD!
It's okay when it's working properly. I use it on my iOS gadgets,mainly because it allows me to get up to date with shaving and other forums that I follow, in one place.

However, I find it easier and better to use laptop or desktop to view and contribute, whenever I'm able to.

mbarno

Forum GOD!
Avid Tapatalk user for years, but more recently I just hated the look and updates they made.
The Pro (classic) version offers a much cleaner look, removes all the excess functionality, and only costs a few pounds. It’s basically Tapatalk from 4 years ago, when it was actually user friendly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CastleShave

Legendary Member
Hi guys are any of you gents having issues with Tapatalk? I’ve been a member for about a year now and it is how I manage my forums since I’m part of at least 4. I can’t seem to long on using this app. Is there a fix for this?

Eeyore

Forum GOD!
Me as well (the pro version). I find it very convenient.
I use the pro version as well, which I got virtually for free because I once bought it long ago (when the price was still very low, and you got a perpetual license) and they still honored that. Good customer service, in my opinion!

Tapatalk is great for following several forums in a single app indeed, and for posting pictures.