Tallow soap - should Wickhams...

D

Deleted member 30

The melon scent sounds very interesting as it's a bit different to what scents are normally out there. Given purple is my other halfs favourite colour I'm sure it may even be a selling point haha.
The Melon is showing signs of being very stable in this formula which is fantastic news. Next test will be the Toasted Coconut that normally turns 1912 brown. I love this scent, it's the one that Travis from Grandstaff Soaps let me have. I've been keen to use this for sometime now, so am very excited that the Melon is stable as its a good indicator that this one will be too. :)

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
The tallow samples I got from Darron had a great lather, so that's a positive.

On the other hand I can see virtue in keeping a completely vegan profile. It's environmentally in tune with how more and more people are thinking and I can see it cementing a client base.

D

Deleted member 1881

If a soap can be created without tallow that’s as good as it would be with tallow, then why would you want to smear animal fat over your face?
Just kidding. Of course I agree.

D

Deleted member 1881

Irrelevant with the thread, but I was wondering, if possible, any stubble/beard oil with ingredients like Shea Oil, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Macadamia Oil, Babbassu Oil, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, Apricot Oil...

With the smell of the soaps maybe? (Magnum for instance).
The best smelling soap along with Parma Violet & Club ColaCola & 24.

RussellR5555

Forum GOD!
The only comment I would add is you would need to make sure you had proper segregation of your production, so there was no cross contamination from the Tallow to the 1912.