SOTD Saturday February 22 - Friday February 28 2025

Johnny Bravo

Love Guru to the stars.
20250224_104247.jpg


My Fat February Shave today consisted of...
Prep Hot shower.
Brush Omega Italian flag Boar.
Soap Mitchell's Wool Fat Tallow.
Razors Leaf & Wilkinson Sword Sticky.
Blade Israeli Crystal.
Aftershave Imperial Rum & Indonesian Patchouli.

As we head into the final run of Fat February and I went for the Wilkinson Sword Sticky, a beautiful shave and a finish with a touch of Patchouli and I look and smell absolutely gorgeous.

Enjoy your day everyone.
 

CRISANTO

Forum GOD!
Monday, February 24, 2025.

Floïd oil pre shave. Taylor of Old Bond Street, Sandalwood: Shaving cream, aftershave & EdC. Simpson, Chubby 2, Synthetic bristle, faux ebony handle. Rolland Succr., Sheffield, hollow, 6/8. The Workman, Maison Chevrel, Rennes.

 

Quique

Forum GOD!
FS & Romera Manchurian 24x47
Westman Habitus
Rockwell 6S
PermaSharp #2
Korres Marigold & Ginseng
Myrsol Plastic Shave

Fourth use of this Westman soap. In the other three I had not been able to get a decent lather, and as almost always it was not the fault of the bow, but of the archer

Today I loaded the can and I don't take out the brush until the lather is almost formed, from there to the face and it has given me a 10 lather, dense, protective and with a perfect aftershave

I don't know what it smells like, I read that it was flowers, but I can't get any out of it. Masculine, dry aroma, which I like a lot

Have a good week

IMG-20250224-205052

After the first face lather this is how the brush looked

IMG-20250224-205320
 

Ram57

Forum GOD!

Tuesday SOTD
20250223_151631 (2).jpg


Razor: Joris Palladium Black\White Pin Stripe
Blade: Gillette 7 O’clock Yellow (2)
Brush: Morris & Forndran 26mm 2-band Blonde
Bowl: Corbell Pedestal 4"
Pre-Shave Scrub: PAA Iced Enigma Machine Cube 2.0
Pre-Shave Balm: 3P
Shave Soap: Chiseled Face/Zoologist - Rhino
Butter: Saponificio Varesino Puro Burro di Karitè
Aftershave: Chatillon Lux Unconditional Surrender
​
 
Top