SOTD Saturday December 28 2024 - Friday January 03 2025

Tonyschin

Pogonotomist
29/12/24
Pre - Sainsbury's Luxury Soap Fig and Jasmine
Brush - Simpson Chubby 2 LE Faux Tortoise Synth
Soap - Stirling Soap co. Sandalwood
Razor - Feather WS-D2
Edge - Wizamet Super Iridium
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Proraso Red
A/S - Proraso Red
WK52 (1a) (2).jpg

A very nice, easy, comfortable shave from the wonderful Feather razor.
Enjoy your day all.
 

Ron191

Forum GOD!
Merkur 33c razor
Astra green superior platinum blade
Strand best badger brush
Arko shaving soap
Xtracare Chivalry aftershave
Bod Man Most Wanted body spray

Hot shower prep with Axe 3 in 1 body wash

Arko soap this morning and a blade that is good for more than one shave. I got in a comfortable three pass shave. I did the third one on the slickness without the third lather. Chivalry just works although the castor oil in it makes the bottle hard to handle. Bod Man is a surprisingly subtle spray for as cheap as it is.

Have an awesome Sunday gentlemen.
20241229_061732.jpg
 

iwan073

Forum GOD!

Shave of the Day - Sunday December 29th, 2024
  • Soap: Saponificio Bignoli - Young
  • Brush: Semogue SOC Taj Finest Badger 24mm
  • Razor: Mühle R89
  • Blade: Rockwell Razors Swedish Stainless Steel
  • Aftershave: Geo F Trumper - Spanish Leather Skin Food
 
Last edited:

Randy

Forum GOD!
Thumbnail-soaps.jpg


Soap: HAGS - "Return of The Mean One" (Cortex Olive Oil)
Razor: Yaqi Knight Helmet / Goodfellas Smile Bulldog 303 Stainless Handle
Brush: Yaqi Timberwolf 26mm
Blade: Muster Special Edition by Treet
Aftershave: Nivea Hemp Balm Ultra Sensitive

Ok, so I started with very dry brush and loaded for 30 secs, although it's more soft than TOBS..
I added water slowly at first but it didn't change texture. Stayed heavy as liquid glue.
When I managed to make it shave ready after 12-15 minutes, I realised that the razor was gliding effortlessly and it was very smooth. The residual slickness was fantastic without the need of extra water. The protection was at its best.
Second and third pass were very good too and the soap stayed hydrated with great properties.

I strongly believe that it's even better than Osiris & Hathor and well worth the extra 5€.
Scent is close to Angels' Share from Master Kilian and Benoist Lapouza. The cinnamon hit me in the end with stinging, although nothing serious without any redness.

Finished the shave (got rid 7 days of growth) like I hadn't a shave and Cortex base is for sure a must try. Demetrios has done a stellar job. It's so close to the top bases available right now, from my point of view.

I wish good health to all of you here 🙏, no anxiety at all (and for me too😏) and good shaves like the last one of 2024 I had.
Congratulations to HAGS.
 

Ram57

Forum GOD!

Menthol Monday SOTD
[IMG]


Razor: Rockwell Gunmetal Model-T V2
Blade: Super Iridium (D1)
Brush: Semogue Owners Club 2012 LE Badger\Boar
Bowl: Castle Shave 4 1/4"
Pre-Shave Scrub: PAA Iced Machine Cube 2.0
Pre-Shave Balm: GroomingDept Unscented
Shave Soap: Barrister & Mann Terror (Iced)
Balm: Proraso White
Aftershave: Barrister & Mann Terror
​
 
Top