SOTD: Saturday 3 February - Friday 9 February 2024

Tonyschin

Pogonotomist
09/02/24
Pre - Droyt's Vegetas Glycerine Soap
Brush - AP400 Slim SynBad 22mm
Soap - Signature Soap Coria
Razor - Mühle R41GS
Blade - Personna Med Prep
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Barts Balm Ben Macdui - Rosemary & Sandalwood
A/S - Mäurer & Wirtz 4711 Rose
Wk 06 (7).jpg

The Coria is my favourite of the Signature soaps, i just love the scent on this one, the balance of Geranium and Lavender hits all the right notes.
An efficient 2 pass shave today with the R41.
Enjoy your day all.
 

bartje-p

Forum GOD!
sotd 9-2

Today another good test for me to try the GC .68-P. Had to remove 2 days of stubble. Not a problem at all. Makes me wonder why I need more aggressive razors in my collection? Will think about this a bit more.
And the combination of this soap and AS is absolutely lovely. All in all a very pleasant shave today!

Razorock Game Changer 0.68-P
Gillette 7 o'clock Sharp Edge (1)
Mühle Silver Tip Fibre (M)
Martin de Candre - Nature
Speick Men AS
Balea Men Energy ASB
Acca Kappa Giallo Elicriso edp

 

Borygmi

Forum GOD!
IMG_5052.jpeg


SOTD

Razor: Blackland Sabre L2
Blade: Personna Gem PTFE (2)
Brush: Highlander Boti Pink
Soap: Murphy & McNeil Great Bear
Splash: Murphy & McNeil Great Bear

A false start with this shave last night due to the awakening of one of the kids! Relaxing shave this morning instead...

It's been a while since I tried a GEM razor - previous attempts were with vintage versions when I was a less experience wetshaver and results were... Uncomfortable. The Sabre is a cracking razor, after borrowing one, I knew I wanted one! It seems more nimble than an AC razor as it's a bit narrower a blade but with the same assured feeling of blade rigidity. Really enjoyed today's shave!

Pleasant shaves to all!
 
Top