MPF9
Forum GOD!
Fri 22nd June
Omega 11126
Speick Active
Schick E2-Canada
Schick Proline [ 8 ]
Pitralon Original A/S Lotion
Though this E2 is milder than its American cousin it is still quite aggressive.Today I felt that to get a nice close
all round Shave, I had to work just a bit too hard so suspect that the blade is past its best. Still completed the Shave without mishap or causing amy post Shave problems. Will in future use this E2 and maybe pass the other one to a good home.
Omega 11126
Speick Active
Schick E2-Canada
Schick Proline [ 8 ]
Pitralon Original A/S Lotion
Though this E2 is milder than its American cousin it is still quite aggressive.Today I felt that to get a nice close
all round Shave, I had to work just a bit too hard so suspect that the blade is past its best. Still completed the Shave without mishap or causing amy post Shave problems. Will in future use this E2 and maybe pass the other one to a good home.

