Sunday 6th August
Pre • Heno De Pravia
Soap • Pre De Provence No63
Brush • Yaqi Purple Haze Mew Brown
Razor • '59 Gillette Flair Tip
Blade • Wilkinson Sword (Brasil) (2)
Post • Pre De Provence No63 Balm
A quiet home alone Sunday morning shave.
No rush, and all good ingredients made for a very good shave.
This is my second use of this Brazilian Wilkinson Sword Blade - i used it with a Rockwell 6C on Friday evening, but i ran out of time to post my SOTD.
Having used the blade in both a modern and a vintage Razor, I like it.
In the Rockwell it reminded me of Voshkod - to the point and smooth. In the Flair Tip, which I find tends to play down sharpness, it was equally smooth and not overly sharp.
In some SOTD posts, I've seen reports of these blades lasting in excess of 5 shaves. I'll see how it fares on it's next use, and take it from there.
Many thanks to
@Mike Smart for sending me the blades
Enjoy the remainder of the weekend everyone.