SOTD: Saturday 05 August - Friday 11 August 2023

art101980

Forum GOD!
PXL_20230805_144018026.jpg


Stainless blackbird x GSB (new version)
Signature soaps
Epsilon brush
Limes skinfood

I have been using the signature soap and stainless blackbird every day for the last couple of weeks
My shaves have all been exceptional
The more regularly I use the soap the better it is

I really must try more of Brian's range

Have a great weekend folks
 

TomG

Forum GOD!
DYCxHn2.jpg

Prep: Valobra Glicerlanolina Soap, Myrsol Emulsion
Brush: TroyCraft Sapphire Amphora 3-band Silvertip Badger
Soap: Ariana & Evans St. Barts
Razor: Rex Konsul (3)
Blade: Vintage NOS Personna Super Platinum Chrome (4)
Post: Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel, Crowne Shaving Co. Aftershave Tonic
Scent: Morgan's Vintage 1873 Cologne
 

Jim Kleinkauf

Forum GOD!
DSC_4271.jpg

RAZOR: Monocero Husaria SS Closed Comb
BLADE: Wizamet Super Iridium
BRUSH: Vtg, Restored Ever-Ready Faux Ivory 18mm Silvertip Badger
LATHER: D.R. Harris Windsor Shaving Soap
POST: B&M Le Grand Chypre Aftershave Splash
POST: COTY Pour Homme EDC (vintage)
 
Last edited:
Top