Signature Soaps Free Sample

Grainman

Forum GOD!
I am a small batch producer of Artisan Shaving Soaps in UK. Free sample pot of my Hybrid Shaving Soap to the first 10 people to message. UK only. My customers tell me it’s a very good product so you won’t be disappointed! SORRY ALL TAKEN!
Regards Brian
Signature Soaps
Home - Signature Soaps
Hi Brian just to say that I have used the Capra which I purchased from you a few weeks ago and it is slick, creamy and thd post shave is excellent. I think also the lemongrass tub is generous and a great value size. Unfortunately I have only used it once but find dialing it in difficult. It is neither slick nor cushioned and the lather thins out like some of the cheaper creams even though its a nice hard soap?? I will persevere in case I am just not used to it yet. It did leave me stinging on the face as well in spite of using post shave tonic and balm. I will try different razors and blades and practise. I will keep you informed. The Capra is however a lather machine and slick. Best wishes - Alex
 
Top