Review Signature Soaps - Eboracum

• Thread starter Deleted member 1881
  • Start date

donnie_arko

Forum GOD!
Hi Steve

Yes - The base is the same for all - the only difference is the essential oils used to fragrance them.
Regards Brian
What about the Goats Milk one? It seems a little different to the other ones.

@Paper Plane
Before placing an order for the shaving soap, I'd say wait until Brian's put up the Patchouli splash as well. I was sent a sample tester and it's a superb splash, it's become my go to product if I've picked up a little irritation during the shave, seems to settle my face better than most other things I've tried.

Brianh

Forum GOD!

@Paper Plane
Before placing an order for the shaving soap, I'd say wait until Brian's put up the Patchouli splash as well. I was sent a sample tester and it's a superb splash, it's become my go to product if I've picked up a little irritation during the shave, seems to settle my face better than most other things I've tried.
Thanks. The goats milk base is the same, the only difference is I mix my potassium and sodium hydroxide in 100% raw goats milk as opposed to de-ionised water.

Paper Plane

Forum GOD!

@Paper Plane
Thanks for the heads up!

steve