Show off your collection

flobberdob

Forum GOD!
You don't want to see mine ...

Huh! It'll take ages. Ages. I might get on it tomorrow. I've a cabinet of frags, over 100 attars, around 100 1912s, other misc 1914s, 1924s, sold all the Micromatics and what-not, a good spread of Techs, some French lather catchers, wedge holders, some Tech-alikes from Star & Treet, one straight, loads of soap.

Damn! It'll take ages to photograph ...
Still waiting to see this mega den :happy:
 

halvor

a most elusive fish
My slants a while back:





There's some thirty more by now :)

One of two drawers of straights:

The other drawer is a bit smaller.

Then there's some "regular" DE's, some 25 wedge-type SE's, five brushes and some soaps.
:eek: !! I think you safely can move on from RAD to feeding a BAD or any other AD now. Quite the collection!
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
My slants a while back:





There's some thirty more by now :)

One of two drawers of straights:

The other drawer is a bit smaller.

Then there's some "regular" DE's, some 25 wedge-type SE's, five brushes and some soaps.
:eek::eek::notworthy::notworthy:
Awesome collection:okay::okay:
 
Top