Show off your cars

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
We don’t keep our main family car past two years. Like having a brand new one and not having MOT’s to deal with. We both work hard enough to afford a few luxuries in life.
This is actually the oldest, highest mileage car I’ve owned in the last six years. The change this time was more about cutting some costs

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
This is actually the oldest, highest mileage car I’ve owned in the last six years. The change this time was more about cutting some costs
They do get more and more costly to run for sure. Major parts start to go and economy can dive too. Enjoy your new car, looks very smart.

im thinking of next year moving my Pug Convertible on and getting a brand new car for myself. Work is going very well, and they are looking at moving me on to a permanent contract, rather than giving me an annual contract. So I may well treat myself, we will see.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1881

Nah - This is a beast
View attachment 79907

We have one of these taking up two parking spaces somewhere at work. I'm looking forward to being allowed to take vehicles home again for 'benchmarking' one day. God knows how I'll get it down small country lanes...
Almost impossible Paul... :)

Rufusdog

Forum GOD!
Today was momentous: I sold my 2004 Lexus IS300 and delivered it to the buyer this afternoon. Although I got good money for it I was sad to see it go after nearly 17 years of faithful and reliable motoring; I didn’t realise how attached I was to it until I handed over the keys. It’s comforting to know it’s gone to a good home: the buyer is a technician at the local Lexus dealership. I’ll take delivery of my new car later this week. It’s an Audi S5 coupe; I hope it will be as reliable as the Lexus.