Love the handle. Don't you just love the tuxedo. Whats the second knot?My daily driver. More expensive brushes are gathering dust.
B-400 by Tom with a Tuxedo knot.View attachment 7553
Looks like a synthetic knot, with a rather short loft. Plenty of backbone I guess.
Of course, mein Herr:Looks like a synthetic knot, with a rather short loft. Plenty of backbone I guess.
Angled knots are all the rage over on some shaving forums, but I have heard they are awkward when bowl lathering.
Love the faux ivory handle though. Does the brush come with a matching stand?
Neat. Love it.
Do they come in Badger?
Kent makeDo they come in Badger?
Love the Tuxedo. The other knot is a boar that I took out of an Omega. It looks very close to my vintage Rubberset.Love the handle. Don't you just love the tuxedo. Whats the second knot?
Have you seen the knew Cashmere knot by the same guy who does the Tuxedo?Love the Tuxedo. The other knot is a boar that I took out of an Omega. It looks very close to my vintage Rubberset.
Identical setup to me in my B400..Love the Tuxedo. The other knot is a boar that I took out of an Omega. It looks very close to my vintage Rubberset.
