Shavemac ATG 2020 LE

BlacknTan

Forum GOD!
That would have me opt out.. Part of the reason I'm in this is for tradition.

That said, I would buy the sample Marilyn brush with a DO1 2 band knot..

Tortuga

The Spangle Maker
Like everyone else here, I'm in this to save money, how about one made out of the same stuff as Triggers? his lasted 20yrs

Tortuga

The Spangle Maker
Not many who are into Wet Shaving are in it to save many mate, once in the game you soon abandon that idea.
Just lightening the mood before this turns into Brush Wars 2020😊ive spent a pretty penny but I'm 100% happy with what I have fella👍

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Lol Trigger's brush that made me laugh, just change the handle every year right :)

As I thought badger seems the preferred option, that being for myself too. I have tried a Shavemac synthetic, its currently on a pass around, I believe it's meant to be on its way back to me. I wasn't disappointed with the synthetic knot but I prefer Shavemac's badger option. Best option is probably to offer both natural and synthetic, will get this wired to Bernd

Last edited:

Steve

Boomer Member
Was there a determination on the handle? I like the pearl with gold band. And badger, please.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Nothing concrete regarding handle shapes, still in the design phase if you like. I'm going for a haircut during my lunch break so will post a picture of a brush handle I have seen that looks good. Just don't laugh at the knot!

Steve

Boomer Member
Nothing concrete regarding handle shapes, still in the design phase if you like. I'm going for a haircut during my lunch break so will post a picture of a brush handle I have seen that looks good. Just don't laugh at the knot!
If it looks like a Samosa, you can keep it.