Shave Towels Group Buy

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
Not at all. Black or white were the only options that would have passed muster. Did not want to rock the boat. I am happy , that is all that matters with this one. 🍷
Something a tad ironic there. Black or white when it comes to the ladies? I think not. As long as I do not find this getting used for drying the dog’s feet then all should remain calm.

Wayne

Forum Sod
Been out all day. Got home to my new towel. Many thanks and part refund not required. Well,done. Mrs complained it does not match the bathroom. Answered by pointing out it will not be kept there and it is, quite frankly, nothing to do with her!
Glad to see there are still some real Men in this country.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Just added up and with the extra payments I totals out at £46.20 raised towards site funds. I will make that up to a nice round £50.00. I don’t do the online banking, that’s a Mrs Saint job so I will get her to transfer the funds later.

Thanks to all who participated. May well do another in a few months, we will see.

Wayne

Forum Sod
Just added up and with the extra payments I totals out at £46.20 raised towards site funds. I will make that up to a nice round £50.00. I don’t do the online banking, that’s a Mrs Saint job so I will get her to transfer the funds later.

Thanks to all who participated. May well do another in a few months, we will see.
Well done mate, you did good all round.

Railwaychief

Forum GOD!

Brilliant stuff, top job 😁👍😁