I even like scent!Arko is excellent
It's very good. Scent is a bit bland, but performance is great.Always wanted to try a Wilkinsons stick.


Palmolive: currently 50p at Tesco, 49p at ASDA. I paid 25p at Morrisons when they stopped selling it.It's incredible to think that, notwithstanding the existence of many ultra sensual and sexy artisan soaps out there in the market, a lot of us still hold the humble shaving stick close to our hearts...
If you were really serious about saving money in this game, then the shaving stick is the way to go. IIRC, the Palmolive Shaving Stick could be had for 49p recently - now that is an unbelievable bargain,

Arko is excellent
I agree with you both!I even like scent!

You shouldn't see the link now. It was part of a revenue generation program that links key merchants and products to their respective web pages, and which should only be displayed to guests. If a visitor clicks a link and buys something, we get a few pennies commission (you guys provided the content, guests provide the revenue for its upkeep - quid pro quo); unfortunately the permissions were not set correctly, but they're fixed now.P.S.: Does anyone else see a link to Tesco (which I didn't add) in this post or did I finally get some malware?


Thanks.. fair enough... as long as its not a nasty browser extension or worse on my side...You shouldn't see the link now. It was part of a revenue generation program that links key merchants and products to their respective web pages, and which should only be displayed to guests. If a visitor clicks a link and buys something, we get a few pennies commission (you guys provided the content, guests provide the revenue for its upkeep - quid pro quo); unfortunately the permissions were not set correctly, but they're fixed now.
Cheers,
Shaun![]()
