Optometrist
Forum GOD!
Thanks, Paul. I wasn't sure what to expect. It's incredibly light in weight and the knot is dense. Initial palm lathering suggests excellent backbone.Stunning brush!P.
Thanks, Paul. I wasn't sure what to expect. It's incredibly light in weight and the knot is dense. Initial palm lathering suggests excellent backbone.Stunning brush!P.
Well done, it looks great in black too!I'm biased, so here is what Fuzzy has to say:
P.Looks great, Andreas. How would one go about procuring one, out of interest? Love the look of the opaque plastic. Is it ABS or PLA?Another 3D printed "TNNSER" razor.
I think I'm now quite happy with the results.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
The black one is ABS, there is also a green one that's ASA. My clear one is resin.Looks great, Andreas. How would one go about procuring one, out of interest? Love the look of the opaque plastic. Is it ABS or PLA?
Just delivered, my first Declaration Grooming brush.
The Jefferson "Chance of Rain" 28mm B8
very nice!I hope the self imposed ban is for not making any more purchases in September...Yeah, I know I bought a load of soaps last week. Just a couple of synthetic brushes to arrive from China and a self imposed ban on further purchasing may be implemented!
View attachment 54957
Two Extro soaps, Magnum, WS sticks and the famed iKon Bulldog II handle.
I think I'm in trouble with the boss!!I hope the self imposed ban is for not making any more purchases in September...
Get back on the horse for October!
I hope you enjoy the WS stick. IMO, all the German shaving sticks (Palmolive, WS, Tabac, Speick) are all superb performers.
Long live the king, David!Just delivered, my first Declaration Grooming brush.
The Jefferson "Chance of Rain" 28mm B8