Boycie83
Space Cadet
Stirling's take on Old Spice and some Frank Shaving brushes:
The brush on the right is a 28mm silvertip. I fell in love with their silvertip version of the Chubby (26mm) and thought I'd give this bigger variant a go. The middle brush is a 28mm G4 synthetic so the equivalent of the Silvertip. Feels very nice and soft and will be interesting to compare. The black synthetic brush on the left is a freebie Suki threw in along with a nice metal brush stand.
They're not as sexy as the Alpha Ti brushes populating the page today though, are they
The brush on the right is a 28mm silvertip. I fell in love with their silvertip version of the Chubby (26mm) and thought I'd give this bigger variant a go. The middle brush is a 28mm G4 synthetic so the equivalent of the Silvertip. Feels very nice and soft and will be interesting to compare. The black synthetic brush on the left is a freebie Suki threw in along with a nice metal brush stand.
They're not as sexy as the Alpha Ti brushes populating the page today though, are they



P.