September Acquisitions

  • Thread starter Deleted member 1881
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
I would have preferred them in the Excelsior base too because the Reserve base is a bit finicky. Performance-wise though, I still find the Reserve base pretty much the slickest soap base that I've tried, but I prefer the post-shave feel of the Excelsior and A&E soap bases.


That's actually incorrect. Both Fougère Gothique and Fougère Angelique use the Reserve base.
A&E has THE best post shave hands down Cobra. For the Excelsior I have to use it some more times to be sure.
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
I asked Brad. Both FA & FG are in Reserve base. King Cobra is right. Hit or miss for me, I only enjoy the Grand Chypre, the others not so. YMMV.

As for the performance, world class. Especially the Excelsior.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top