September Acquisitions

  • Thread starter Deleted member 1881
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Will do, that will probably be tomorrow morning. I’ve had the Davey Jones before and really liked t. That Uncle Jon smells nice,
Not heard much about Tiki soaps. Seem well priced, I think someone mention that are good performers. 15$ is normal for am artisan.
 

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Not heard much about Tiki soaps. Seem well priced, I think someone mention that are good performers. 15$ is normal for am artisan.
Nice performing soap, the Tiki has a strong scent. I had some a while ago, used it up and after a break I’m back to it. That doesn’t happen too often for me. They have had a redesign on their labels, I have just been looking at other scents.
 

Sausage

Forum GOD!
Wasn’t keen myself on the shave cream, however that gel ! I was given some by Secret Santa, just over half way through it and I like it, enough that I’ll replace when finished.
I have used older bodyshop shave cream and this smells same. I like this cream..especially post shave feel of it. Great I am really looking forward this new gel :)
 
Top