ShaunWistow
WAWAW
Happy mail call, need to find the Moroccan Myrrh now.
May I ask when you placed your order? I'm waiting for one too.Nodachi (but with the original handle)View attachment 54119
It took about 1 week to get to BelgiumMay I ask when you placed your order? I'm waiting for one too.
Looking forward to hearing how the lighter handle changes the feel of the Cx. P.View attachment 54204
Carbon Shaving Titanium handle. Whilst I have grown really fond of the original handle design, should be fun trying new lighter handle.
Nice one, thank you.It took about 1 week to get to Belgium
Shame they killed off those products, I really liked the Sandalwood and Moroccan Myrrh. I still have a little bit the sandalwood shaving cream and balm left though.Happy mail call, need to find the Moroccan Myrrh now.
Have you tried right handed giant yet?P&B soaps and the Parker Semi-Slant. The first of an onslaught of deliveries over the next week which are sure to get me in trouble!
View attachment 54243
First outing will be tomorrow. A spontaneous trip to the pub with the boys has taken priority tonight!Have you tried right handed giant yet?