September 2021 Acquisitions

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
No stoning from me, I love these two custom brushes. they look awesome!
I can vouch for G5* knot as I have one (not black) & it is a fantastic knot. Far superior to any synth knot I have or have ever tried.
If you are going to go down the synthetic route on a top flight handle like these then that's the one to go for. I'm sure the Oumo is fantastic too!
Really great job! :thumbsup:
Thank you for the kind words. Really, it has taken me a long time to reach the stage where I know what I like in a brush. I have very high hopes for these two creations and cannot recommend Bruji enough.
 

N0ggie

Forum GOD!
Thank you for the kind words. Really, it has taken me a long time to reach the stage where I know what I like in a brush. I have very high hopes for these two creations and cannot recommend Bruji enough.
I am always impressed by his work when I see them on here & I know they will be 10 times better in the hand than a picture could ever show.
I haven't seen anything like them, they just caught my eye.
Sounds like a lot of thought went into your custom brush project so I'm sure they will be fantastic!
 

Levi

Forum GOD!
Very nice Levi. I’m still yet to use my tobacco flower and amaretto. It smells identical to disaronno. Sincerest respects as always my friend. J.
Thank you Joseph! I’m going to use Tobacco Flower tomorrow. Smelling from the tub it’s a mild sweet green scent and Amaretto smells exactly like Disaronno. Great scents!
 
Top