Sensitive guy - I began wet shaving with a Wilkinson sword black plastic razor and 5 blades. I haven't used it for a while. I use an Edwin Jagger DE89 for a mild shave but it's usually too mild. I have a Rockwe 6C adjustable which has 3 attachments 1-6 - I use the no. 4 most times but 3 is OK and medium/mild - for me anyway. Parkers are good value but some are too aggressive 4 me. For 40 quid the Rockwell is a lot of razor and it's adjustable but other adjustable around that price may be good just so you can gauge which setting suits you - it all depends on a few factors - blades, pre shave, soap, and the balms and a/shaves you use. If the soap is cushioning and slick - and post shave is really nourishing you may b able to skip using products after shaving. I get bumps ans under the chin redness after most shaves and I returned to proper wet shaving in 2018.I used DE when I was at school but then in the 70's there were all manner of razor types available and most gave me irritation. We're all 'sensiti eguys' at some point