Secret Santa 2018

Cheesepiece

Stickler
All sorts of goodies in my bag, from either a Santa in the US of A. or with a CONUS shipping address.
Eleven - matching soap and aftershave
Manumission body bar
Through the fire bath soap
Aqua Velva
Speick cream
And a few festive bits thrown in with a personalised note from Santa himself...
All of my gifts I have never tried before. Although I did have a sniff of Aqua Velva recently in a supermarket in Bruges but I couldn't bring it back within my liquids allowance .
I have an idea who's behind this one. If it's who I think it is, we've had a few dealings in the past and he's a smart fella.
Anyway, here's a pic of the goods.


Merry Christmas all and especially my Secret Santa. All very gratefully received .
 
Last edited:

missingskin

Forum GOD!
A bit late (blame the Man Flu as it's hard work feeling sorry for yourself !!) my Secret Santa prezzie.
I have just been able to smell the scents and they all smell great, never had a synthetic brush before. So thats a new experience to look forward to.
Many thanks to my Secret Santa and to @Rowlers for organising it all.
A.jpg
 
Top