SE & Injector Celebration

brandaves

Über Member
SOTD
12/09/2019

Razor: Valet VC1
Blade: Gem Despined PTFE Coated
Brush: Rubberset 203 TGN High Mountain Badger
Pre-Shave: Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Soap
Lather: Martin De Candre Fougere
Aftershave: Thayer's Witch Hazel
Additional Care: Gentlemen Jon's Alum Block
Neutrogena Aftershave Balm

Lumii_20191209_105034236.jpg


Lumii_20191209_105318903.jpg
 

brandaves

Über Member
SOTD
12/14/2019

Razor: C.V. Heljestrand Kindal Lather Catcher
Blade: Gem PTFE coated
Brush: Yaqi 22mm Sagrada Familia 100% Pure Badger
Pre-Shave: Dr. Bronner's Lavender Soap
Lather: RazoRock What the Puck Gold
Aftershave: RazoRock Mudder Focker
Additional Care: Thayer's Witch Hazel

Lumii_20191214_091453381.jpg
 

Jrzy_Hillbilly

Über Member
Saturday DECember 14

EverReady SE shave today.

Bowl/Scuttle - GP12
Soap - Le Pere Lucien
Brush - Jayaruh #330 White Oak
Blade - GEM SE SS (3)
Razor - EverReady 1933-34 SE
Post Shave - OSMA Pierre alum, Pinaud Clubman A/S

Shave rating 5 of 5

Surprised by today's shave. The blade is getting a little old and this razor and blade just gave me one of the best shaves I've ever received. Very smooth, could feel and hear the blade but it wasn't overly aggressive. A two pass shave, WTG and XTG, and it was easily BBS. The LPL produced great lather that was nice and thick and slick. The Jayaruh brush is a really nice brush. The alum was SILENT. Finished up with the Clubman.

Happy DECember and great shaves everyone.
IMG_1128.jpeg
 

Jim Kleinkauf

Forum GOD!
Monday 12.16.19 SOTD

DSCF0041 - Edited.jpg

RazoRock Essential Oil Of Lime Shave Oil
Pal InjectoMatic Injector Razor
Pal Hollow Ground Injector Razor Blade (5)
Frank Shaving 24mm x 50mm Silvertip Badger
RazoRock "What The Puck?!" Lime Burst
Italian Barber Amici After Shaving Splash

DSCF0043 - Edited.jpg
​
 

brandaves

Über Member
SOTD
12/17/2019

Razor: TNNSER 3D
Blade: Treet
Brush: Stirling 26mm Fan knot Finest Badger
Pre-Shave: Dr. Bronner's Lavender Soap
Lather: Captain's Choice 45th Parallel
Aftershave: Thayer's Witch Hazel Lavender

Lumii_20191217_131339617.jpg


Lumii_20191217_131530133.jpg
 

Jrzy_Hillbilly

Über Member
Tuesday DECember 17

EverReady SE shave today.

Bowl/Scuttle - GP12
Soap - Cognac & Cuban Cigars
Brush - Rubberset 200-4
Blade - GEM SE SS (4)
Razor - EverReady 1919 SE
Post Shave - OSMA Pierre alum, Floid Mentolado Vigoroso A/S

Shave rating 5 of 5

I shouldn't have been surprised, but again an excellent shave with today's century old Ever-Ready razor. I think this is known as a "shovel head", someone can correct me if I'm wrong, the hinge for the head is at the front. For me, slightly less smooth than the 33-34 Ever-Ready I last shaved with - I could feel and hear the blade but not overly aggressive. A two pass shave, WTG and XTG, and it was BBS. I'm not sure I'm sold on the Cognac and Cuban Cigars soap. The scent is good but it's not as slick and smooth as most of the other soaps I use. The alum was SILENT again. Finished up with the Floid.

Happy DECember and great shaves everyone.
IMG_1129.jpeg
 

brandaves

Über Member
SOTD
12/18/2019

Razor: TNNSER 3D
Blade: Gem PTFE coated
Brush: Yaqi 24mm Sagrada Familia Black/White Tuxedo Synthetic
Pre-Shave: Dr. Bronner's Lavender Soap
Lather: Captain's Choice Lime
Aftershave: Captain's Choice Nor'Easter
Additional Care: Thayer's Witch Hazel
Gentlemen Jon's Alum Block

Lumii_20191218_174940882.jpg


Lumii_20191218_175025890.jpg
 
Top