SE & Injector Celebration

Electrif

SE la vie
Wednesday 23rd October

TNNSER 3D razor with a GEM PTFE SS Blade

I arrived home today to find my TNNSER 3D and Jayaruh Brush. I recently took some time to reacquaint myself with light razors (PAA Bakelite and Souplex Bakelite).
The razor was more efficient than my Sabre L1 with a finish which I normally only expect from my Classic Cobra......completely and utterly 'Face Feeling BBS'. with only a tingle from the Alum Test. Even after only 1 shave I can say....this razor is amazing
Told you so !!!!!

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
I don't do injectors - sold them all off. Just have GEMs left. I've been disappointed in my 1912 recently, but get great shaves out of my MMCP and MMOC. The Clog-Pruf is a damn fine razor, and doesn't deserve second place to the MMOC.

culcreuch

Forum GOD!
Tuesday 5th November

Vitos Pre Shave Cream
Tabac Shaving Stick
Rooney Super Badger Brush
Schick Grip with a Proline-B
Thayers Witch Hazel with Cucumber
Palmer's Moisturiser
Tabac EDC

I was a very early start today for a long shift and 17hrs on.....I am still very respectable. The Schick Grip is mild .....but very efficient.
3 passes for an excellent shave :)

MPF9

Forum GOD!
I saw that someone was searching for an unused SE, so decided to check out my drawer as i was sure I had a minty ER 1912 Peerless in its packing and found it not a problem. I decide to have a closer look and discovered that the razor was not an ER, but a Gem made in England with a Peerless handle. I wonder if this was an export model ? Anyone come across one of these before.

IMG_0246.jpg

Jrzy_Hillbilly

Über Member
Weds NOvember 6

No Repeat (mostly) NOvember. Up today is a L'Essor hoe/lather catcher with a CV Heljestrand wedge blade I honed myself. Looking forward to this shave.

Bowl/Scuttle - GP12
Soap - MWF
Brush - Rubberset 400-3
Blade - CV Heljestrand wedge (2)
Razor - L'Essor hoe/LC
Post Shave - OSMA Pierre alum, Clubman A/S

Shave rating 5 of 5

Last time I shaved with this razor in OCtober, I used a GEM SE blade. Today I used one of the wedge blades I recently honed. The razor and blade provided a very nice, mild shave. I did two passes; first pass WTG was DFS. Second pass XTG and was BBS after second pass. The MWF provided excellent lather as usual. The alum was a little vocal on one side of my neck but that was it. Finished up with the Clubman A/S.

Happy NOvember and great shaves everyone.
66E0B1CC-E930-4FDA-926E-1991D2A65396.jpeg

Jim Kleinkauf

Forum GOD!
DSCF0046 - Edited.jpg

Thursday 11.07.19 SOTD
Tcheon Fung Sing DiVino Pre & Post Shave Oil
Schick Eversharp Type G1 Injector Razor
Schick Injector Razor Blade (1)
Semogue Owners Club Cherry Wood Boar
Fine Fresh Vetiver in a vintage mug
Tcheon Fung Sing DiVino Pre & Post Shave Oil

DSCF0047 - Edited.jpg