Nice setup. What brush is that one by the way?Colonial General Brass
Feather Pro Super
View attachment 48504
Super Sunday Smoothness, face stroking goodness.
Happy Shaving one and all.


Great setup.Wednesday 22nd May
Schick E2 (Canadian) with a 'Schick (Chinese) Blade
First use of an injector for a very long time and my first ever use of the Chinese made Schick Blade.. It is a pity they are so expensive to obtain in the UK.
That was an absolute 'cracker' of a shave. 3 smooth passes for a perfect finish![]()
Thank you!Great setup.
You should be able to get them for about £5.80 a pack, which is not too bad.Though Prolines are cheaperWednesday 22nd May
Schick E2 (Canadian) with a 'Schick (Chinese) Blade
First use of an injector for a very long time and my first ever use of the Chinese made Schick Blade.. It is a pity they are so expensive to obtain in the UK.
That was an absolute 'cracker' of a shave. 3 smooth passes for a perfect finish![]()
I think I paid something similar when I bought from Amazon in the US. I have to remind myself.....only 7 blades per pack.....but they are nice!You should be able to get them for about £5.80 a pack, which is not too bad.Though Prolines are cheaper