Boru62

Shaving Boar
Pre: Warm water splash
Brush: Vie-Long 14846 Badger/Horse
Soap: P&B Solaris
Razor: Cobra Classic
Blade: Schick Proline P
IMG_20180918_154807.jpg

A very changeable day ,weatherwise, the last throes of summer?
A very nice summery shave was the order of the day.
Happy Shaving one and all.

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Mon 24th Sept
Omega 11126 boar
P & B Spitfire
Gem OCMM brass
Schick Proline [ 3 ]
Tuff Red A/S Lotion

Switched from a spate of SE Shaves with my ER Razors, and chose the OCMM. But on picking it up I realised
it still had a Proline blade in it from when i had done some experimentation, as those shaves had been good I decided to continue with that blade.
Definitely a more forgiving Razor than when fitted with a Gem blade, not only very smooth but able to manoeuvre it around quite quickly to attain a very satisfying close Shave. For me this Shaves far better than my Supply SE and certainly works out cheaper than the Minigoose. A rather fun experiment which you can safely try at home.

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

Last edited:

Boru62

Shaving Boar
IMG_20180925_105708.jpg

The V2, looks like a cross between the General and the Mongoose, not as pretty/slinky as the General and not quite as utilitarian as the Mong.

It's easier to use under the jawline than the Mong and ended up with a DFS+.

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Sat 3rd Nov.
Just had a Shave with a Claymore V1 which I had the good fortune to acquire second hand, It is a regular in my rotations. Since fitting it with this Windrose handle it seems better balanced and shaves very well. Today, with a Schick Proline on its 8th outing I had a most smooth and comfortable Shave, with an ultra close all round finish. Maybe not as pretty as the King Cobra yesterday , but a far better Shave and as good as recent Injector Shaves which I have bigged up recently.
I do not know if ES will ever produce the V3, but I am very happy with this British S/S Single Edge :):)

IMG_0232.jpg