Saturday clear out

D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Time to send the DR Harris in the bin as well.
My mistake was that I grated the puck when I couldn't lather it, some years ago.

I will try to lather it once more, and if I can't get density, then off it goes.
 

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
Using the Marie Kondo system, I wonder how many soaps she would recommend keeping.

I have started to declutter. There is no logic for "standing in social distancing lines" at the post office for no profit on sale. Unless, the soap has some temporary value for "aroma therapy" uses, I will clean the tub and properly recycle.
 

Fozzie Bear

Forum Clod!
Yes I have tried to like Haslinger but it just doesn’t seem to provide the protection I need. It lathers easily and i don’t mind the scents but last week after trying the sage and getting a sub par shave again I binned it.

I still have the Sheep’s milk, which seems to work a little better and a few other pucks but I’d rather use the empty soap container I had it in for Soap that actually works for me!
 

chazt

shave
If shave performance is not up to snuff and the scent is passable I use unloved shave soaps in the shower.
 
Top