MPF9

Forum GOD!
Fri 29th January

RR Syn 22mm
Monsavon au Lait
Occams Oren- 3dot
Feather Proguard ( 5 )
Massimo Dutti A/S Lotion

That was better today, last time out I was rathe rushed as Bathroom in demand, as Mre M confined to living downstairs
with her broken leg. Was rather enjoyable knowing that I could take my time, so was able to ensure all areas were attended , thus ensuring a good all round finish was attained.

259E3FB0-2575-4B35-AEED-F904FCCC2636.jpeg

churchilllafemme

Forum GOD!
Friday AM 2021-01-29
National Puzzle Day

Rooney Emillion 2 Porcelain-Jade Finest (24/55)
Eufros Tobacco shaving soap (tallow)
Haircut & Shave P075-SB Mixed Metal Black/Triad Aristocrat Brass
Wilkinson London Bridge (4)
Cigar Aficionado aftershave

With its first use, my impression of the H&S razor is that it is very smooth and efficient but does not glide quite as freely as the SS or copper ones. It just seems to have a bit more friction, reminding me of the Weber DLC.

RussellR5555

Forum GOD!
2021-01-30, Saturday

The days are getting alarmingly longer. And that's not enough! More sunshine...
Which pushed me to choose music that, though gorgeous and beautifully played, is far too lively for a serene and peaceful shave.

I compensated with a gear that has the flavor of yesteryear: the razor and the brush that, although modern, maintain the classic lines of the past and the bowl, recovered in a flea market, with decorations that remind me of my childhood. Perhaps because it dates back to those times.

The Blue blades are to be forgotten: those that remain I will trade, preferably for a small cottage in the south of France or in the Dolomites.

Overall not bad, but with another blade it would have been definitely better.

Sapone PS: Pear Soap
Sapone: Saponeria Artigiana, Sapone vegetale alla mandorla
Pennello: R.A. Rooney & Sons Ltd., Style 3, 22 mm
Rasoio: Edwin Jagger 89L, Lined Handle
Lametta: Personna, Blue "LAB"
AS 1: MilMil, Figaro Gel
AS 2: Abbazia di Casamari, Balsamo
EdT: Alfred Dunhill, Dunhill for Men
ST: Hot Lips Page & Joe Guy, Trumpet Battle at Mintons
@AlfredoT , I will forgive you as it is your Birthday :) , but you are on the old week here :)