Rockwell 6S New Colours

Sami

Forum GOD!
I find titanium having the perfect weight not too heavy like SS and not too light like aluminum the only downside is its heavy in price
 

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
I was curious to know about any advantages of the aluminum karve over the SS and brass besides price and weight?
It’s something different for me, I have a few stainless razors but don’t have an aluminium and I like the black and red colour scheme. I really don’t fancy brass.
 

Sami

Forum GOD!
It’s something different for me, I have a few stainless razors but don’t have an aluminium and I like the black and red colour scheme. I really don’t fancy brass.
I have an aluminum RR lupo i paired it with an ikon BD handle as i find it too lightweight
 

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
I had an ATT Calypso and the aluminium made a nice change from the steel I usually use, however the ATT head geometry doesn't suit me.
 
Top