Stay in the hobby and quit her mate!I think if I saw my wife doing this I would quit the hobby![]()
Haha I say nothing, her uncles are members hereStay in the hobby and quit her mate!


‘Cos I look like this! Cheers allHow do we know that wasn't Wayne? None of us have ever seen him in person. I think he's trying to pull a fast one!![]()
I wasn’t, I was looking for clean shaven women.... hang on, that sounds worseAfter the first shock from that video, I got this nagging feeling. Why and with what purpose was Wayne on t’Internet searching for bearded women?Better not ask.
Edit: Oh, and cheers, Wayne![]()

...[wipes drink from phone screen]...I wasn’t, I was looking for clean shaven women.... hang on, that sounds worse![]()

We all know that you keep checking because you’re holding out for her doing her legs. :p






















I feel sick!!