random thoughts and questions - all things shaving

  • Thread starter Deleted member 2936
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2936

Guest
D

Deleted member 2936

Guest
hey @Kevy I watch a fair few of your vids and I've never seen a head shaving vid, don't you shave your head at all?
If not, how comes?

hope you don't mind me asking mate,
I do really like your channel and vids so I'm just curious 👀
 
D

Deleted member 2936

Guest
for those of who're into manscaping don't you find it a bit strange and surreal that when you shave your bits and bobs you can use any de blade and it works but on your face/head it's a different ball game where you find certain blades work better then others?

I mean it's just weird as your bits and bobs are more sensitive then your face and head

yes it's a random thing I just posted but that's what this thread is all about lol 😅
 
D

Deleted member 2936

Guest
anyone used these atomisers for your colognes etc?

look quite handy so i just ordered it

got the atomizers today, they're brilliant, not sure why I didn't come across these before, really handy

IMG_20211022_180744.jpg
 

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
As a P.S. to that, a problem occurs when the Ignored user is quoted which then can snowball. I know another forum that uses Xenforo with the latest update that doesn’t show quotes
 
Top