Northam Saint
Forum GOD!
I’ll say it straight up it’s nothing a flannel can’t do, but !
I purchased one of these yesterday from Savers for £2.99 they usually go for £6.99.
I thought at £2.99 it was well worth a go and here are my findings. I must admit it was a surprising find and something I hadn’t seen before.
Out of the pack it was slightly moist with an oily feel, and after a couple of hours out of the bag it dried itself out. It’s made of a sponge material and which seems very durable and it’s very soft to the touch. I then gave it a good rinsed it out and left it to dry over night. Again this morning it had dried out in fact rock hard in places, but again a quick rinse and it soon softened up. Folllowing the instructions I soaked it in warm water an applied to my face shaved nd then applied it cold as it says to close up the pores. Do I think it helped ? Yes I do, I got a good shave and applying it cold did make me feel refreshed. Worth the £2.99 ? Oh yes. I occasionally nick myself, not very often, but all of our towels and flannels are light and I’ve had a ticking off for the odd spec of blood. This though being sponge rinses out better than a flannel. I think though if I go travelling I’ll pop it in a ziplock bag to save the moisture leaking and keep it soft.
I purchased one of these yesterday from Savers for £2.99 they usually go for £6.99.
I thought at £2.99 it was well worth a go and here are my findings. I must admit it was a surprising find and something I hadn’t seen before.
Out of the pack it was slightly moist with an oily feel, and after a couple of hours out of the bag it dried itself out. It’s made of a sponge material and which seems very durable and it’s very soft to the touch. I then gave it a good rinsed it out and left it to dry over night. Again this morning it had dried out in fact rock hard in places, but again a quick rinse and it soon softened up. Folllowing the instructions I soaked it in warm water an applied to my face shaved nd then applied it cold as it says to close up the pores. Do I think it helped ? Yes I do, I got a good shave and applying it cold did make me feel refreshed. Worth the £2.99 ? Oh yes. I occasionally nick myself, not very often, but all of our towels and flannels are light and I’ve had a ticking off for the odd spec of blood. This though being sponge rinses out better than a flannel. I think though if I go travelling I’ll pop it in a ziplock bag to save the moisture leaking and keep it soft.