D
Deleted member 1881
Guest
The King of Post Shave.
Oh and that balm, oh and some blades, oh...
(Just kidding..
That's interesting it's your best purchase ever, it's something I've always wanted to try, having been wet shaving for a couple of years but haven't had the courage to pull the trigger.View attachment 60049
My best shaving purchase, not of the year, but ever... I frigging love this thing.
Need to try this razor, absolute rave reviews. Expensive though, surprises me it has machine marks for that price.I'll second the Carbon Shaving Cx-316L, Wayne, including that R1 handle.![]()
Okay,okay my mistake. TOBS Royal Forest Shaving Cream!And we have our first number 1 and 2.
No it doesn't please pick one mate if you start having the "I must have two, then it becomes Three then four.Have to be two things.
Simpsonās Chubby 2 Synthetic, fantastic brush and super soft.
Occems Nano, best Razor I have ever used.
Then 5,6,100 I must add my whole den in this post.No it doesn't please pick one mate if you start having the "I must have two, then it becomes Three then four.