Photos of your collections

halvor

a most elusive fish
WOW, my man!!!
One objection though, your MDC and Panacrema Red deserve to be displayed just as well, I imagine you have plenty other soaps that deserve the same honor!
A few of them are indeed kept on display, on the shelves with the razors and/or brushes; including MdC, Nuavia and the wooden bowls :D

ScOtt

Forum GOD!
Right, so in that well known spirit of procrastination and finding myself asking wherever time went, I suddenly realised she would be back shortly. Thus (and, honestly, thank god), apologies for photos of soaps and AS stashed, not spread out. Doesn’t look quite as elegant as the shelves above. But there you go. Razors and brushes are displayed for this photo exercise. Last photo are smellies and other haberdashery/parlour/manly items kept in the walk-in.

I do have a few things — soaps there are in five or six layers — but know for a fact many of you beat me to shambles.

View attachment 22095
View attachment 22097
View attachment 22096 View attachment 22098 View attachment 22099
I need that Butterscotch beehive in my life :wub:

celestino

Forum GOD!
This is my main collection of soaps, from my favourite artisan, with more added, lately, as there was a sale on them.
Please, note that most were purchased when the Canadian dollar was almost on par with the US dollar. :)
I have also added a few other soaps from other artisans that are not displayed in the photo.
I believe most of you have seen my razors and brushes in my SOTD pics.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
This is my main collection of soaps, from my favourite artisan, with more added, lately, as there was a sale on them.
Please, note that most were purchased when the Canadian dollar was almost on par with the US dollar. :)
I have also added a few other soaps from other artisans that are not displayed in the photo.

Yh but we would love to see them again :)

Burgundy

Forum GOD!

I hope she has you on commission!

You have been gracing us with your SOTDs for years - typically Mystic Water soap, Two Band brushes, unrefined shea butter, and beautiful, colourful photography. But I’m sure we’d all love a shot of the whole ensemble!

By the way, my favourite MW by far is the Unscented ‘Sensitive Skin’. I wish I knew the ingredients list since I believe it’s slightly different. Any ideas?

JamieM

Extreme sharpness is ephemeral!
Looking at all you lot I'm far more restrained, having said that I'm someone who in my everyday life as never been a collector always a user, I own about 6 soaps 6 scents 6 brushes and 10 razors, all that clutter would drive me absolutely insane.

Some I put on Instagram at some point

There’s some of my Australian Private Reserve aftershaves and EDP’s, there’s another 3 sets of AS and EDP not pictured and then all have a soap.
EBFF4FC3-549F-4750-97EA-995364E195A9.jpeg

Nearly up to date ADP lot, there’s a couple more Ingredient Collection Colognes and shower gels and I sold the brush. There’s a Dopp kit not pictured.

I don’t believe I have any photographs of anything grouped together.