Photobucket? What the ****!

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Not had anything of this from Photobucket, and my photos float around the interweb in many different locations. Weird, I shall have to check my account.
Hi Nick,
Check a couple of your posts.
You will probably find the photos replaced with a photobucket banner asking you to upgrade your account.
 

Nick_S

Forum GOD!
Hi Nick,
Check a couple of your posts.
You will probably find the photos replaced with a photobucket banner asking you to upgrade your account.
Have done so, and oddly nothing. Yet I see others on various forums suffering this problem. To be honest, I've been dissatisfied with the site performance for a long time, so have started downloading the important albums with a view to moving hosts. It's only a matter of time before the problem spreads.
 

BlacknTan

Forum GOD!
Photobucket has become a nightmare for me... Nearly unusable.

I've gotten somewhat used to imgur, and like it pretty well at this point, but I may try Flickr also.
 

halvor

a most elusive fish
Never used Botophucket. Flickr user here, though I find it such a pita to click, upload, retrieve link (and I can only use the one with BB code as far as I have been able to figure out?), paste, remove the odd "untitled, uploaded by Halvor on date" line. End up putting the pics directly on ATG instead, which may not be the best for the site nor myself in the long run(?)
 
Last edited:

Wayne

Forum Sod
I used PB this morning to upload my SOTD pic and had no problem whatsoever. Hopefully I will not have to change but if I do it'll be a right pain as I've only just got used to PB.
 

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Thank you for all the replies, much appreciated.

I spent the majority of yesterday trying different apps and getting more and more frustrated.:cursing:

I can't see on any of the apps were you get the codes to share on forums?:confused:

I only use a mobile BTW. I don't have a PC or Laptop at home.

Can anyone help? :cry:
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Never used Botophucket. Flickr user here, though I find it such a pita to click, upload, retrieve link (and I can only use the one with BB code as far as I have been able to figure out?), paste, remove the odd "untitled, uploaded by Halvor on date" line. End up putting the pics directly on ATG instead, which may not be the best for the site nor myself in the long run(?)
Yes I find this a ballache too...
 
Top