Pasteur Pharmacy New York

D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Problem is ...how and where to get it

It is rare even here in Greece. I found it in a small mini market for 2 euros. The guy who has it listens to Arabic music all the time and has also Lord blades! He has also some Chambrawichi Shave Cream!


@herco knows...
 

Jacobite

Forum GOD!
I do not realize you could not get AV Original Sport south of the border. It really is a pleasant scent. I recall reading that someone had said the scent is like Pitralon. Do you get AV Musk?

Bob
Yes. We have Ice Blue AV, Musk, and AV Sport, but our Sport is blue and smells a bit like Cool Water, I think. I don't know if the green Original Sport is like Pitralon, but it is a very nice fougere. Sweeter than, say, Irisch Moos, but in the same family. It is an outstanding after shave. I have 2 bottles that I use sparingly. Every time I visit Canada I bring back 2 bottles.
 

vtmax

Forum GOD!
Dan, I was in two Saturday’s ago and have been many times. Your Merkur and Ikons and occasionally a high end razor found on the forums plus tons of blades. If it’s a Karve, RAW, Wolfman then best to order before you go and mail to your hotel or wherever your staying and stuff deep in your suitcase. Every trip home to Ireland I do this for family/friends. No need to pay custom fees if one can avoid it.

I also noticed we have hit a plateau on soaps. A lot of ones with good reviews were discounted. Too many artisans compared to wet shavers these days.
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Dan, I was in two Saturday’s ago and have been many times. Your Merkur and Ikons and occasionally a high end razor found on the forums plus tons of blades. If it’s a Karve, RAW, Wolfman then best to order before you go and mail to your hotel or wherever your staying and stuff deep in your suitcase. Every trip home to Ireland I do this for family/friends. No need to pay custom fees if one can avoid it.

I also noticed we have hit a plateau on soaps. A lot of ones with good reviews were discounted. Too many artisans compared to wet shavers these days.
Hotel reception: "Hello sir, would you like your Wolfman served with your lunch or with your breakfast?"
 
D

Deleted member 30

Guest
I am lucky in that I actually do have an actual bricks and mortar dedicated shaving store here in my home town of Leeds. It stocks lots of things which would satisfy lots of wet shaves needs.
Whats the name of that Wayne? Will have to approach them for Wickhams. :wink:
 
D

Deleted member 476

Guest
To get to such a store the distance I'd have to travel stun you. The closest look to be about a 2 day drive. You are indeed lucky.
Bob
Well, you are in moose grazing country, wedged half-way between the rocky Canadian shield and a lake, 3/4 the size of the UK. :p:

I have a brick & mortar shaving store here in Calgary, Alberta which is good if you're looking for $50 puck of czech & speake, which I am not!
No, $2 Arko or 50p Palmolive stick for sale here.
https://www.kentofinglewood.com/collections/shaving-soap
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top