Paradigm is back

semajohn

Forum GOD!
The manner of clamping means that the blade can vibrate ever so slightly. But, not to the point of there being any chatter. ATG, for me at least, is still very comfortable and I have not experienced any sort of irritation or ingrowns.

There is some exposure, but nothing to be afraid of. I have found the razor to be very angle tolerant.

I wonder if @semajohn tightened the handle all the way. I have noticed that when a blade is in the razor and the handle is tightened, when you reach the point where you feel some resistance, it takes about a quarter turn till the handle stops. I am sure the one or the other „setting“ must affect the shave.

@Arsene Wenger if you have an EU address I would be happy to send the Diamondback for testing.
Yes, mine chatted a bit in use so maybe I didn't tighten up the razor enough 🤷‍♂️

But as I normally know in the first shave if it's a keep. I have no regrets in moving the razor on after only two shaves. 👍

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
Only two shaves in but I feel it’s right up there in quality of shave.
However, it falls into the RS-10/ BBS-1 bracket of being very efficient and mild feeling but without any drama.
I like a little bit of drama..
I’m only one shave in, very efficient. WTG smooth, however I can definitely feel that blade going ATG, nothing crazy but it had my respect. Love the build quality, only thing I didn’t like was the action of screwing on the handle, not as smooth as I’d like and seems like you could easily cross thread of not careful.