PAA Cube

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
No need to limit yourself to the cube. That is a soap dish and a nice one at that. I could see myself drying my shaving soaps upside down on that, depending on the price of course.
I was thinking the same thing.

Targeting solely at the Cube? There’s niche markets and then there’s niche markets.
 

AlphaShaving

Alpha Shaving Works Owner
Vendor
I was thinking the same thing.

Targeting solely at the Cube? There’s niche markets and then there’s niche markets.
Lots of folks use cube however it can also be a tray for your brush, to put down your razor or to rest your glass of beer.
 
Last edited:

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
No need to limit yourself to the cube. That is a soap dish and a nice one at that. I could see myself drying my shaving soaps upside down on that, depending on the price of course.
I think thats a good idea. Whats the diameter of the soaps you dry i'll see how that would sit in my tray.
 

Martini

Forum GOD!
It does look cool, but price would be a huge factor. The cube only costs about £6, I don't think I'd buy a £20 soapdish for a £6 soap. I currently use a wooden one from Aliexpress that cost about a quid
+1 I like the one you have!
I would go even further, £20 is way too much for something just holding the soap, when you can find similar, chrome or satin finish (metal or plastic) on Ali for a cost less than half of the soap.
 

Stonec0ld

Forum GOD!
+1 I like the one you have!
I would go even further, £20 is way too much for something just holding the soap, when you can find similar, chrome or satin finish (metal or plastic) on Ali for a cost less than half of the soap.
I was only plucking a figure out of the air, based on the fact it looked like a premium product, but that being said I don't think I'd want to spend more than £5
 
Top