Oumo

ischiapp

Doctor Strange of Wetshaving
Hi, i have the S1 knot - 28mm in a lovely new chubby handle which carry highly recommended.
Does it make sense for me to get the ST-1 also given that you have extensively used them both?
I love both.

Very different.
S1 has a huge backbone.
ST1 is a perfect all-around.

I love both.

Very different.
S1 has a huge backbone.
ST1 is a perfect all-around.
Thanks for this ! I am yet to use my oumo. It is still sealed and the knot is tied. I felt the handle weight was a bit too much coming from an stf. It looked lovely in the pics and it did when it arrived but i was surprised by how heavy it weighed. Almost doubt the weight of my stf!
This was a bit disappointing so i put it up in my local bst but got no takers so I have decided to go ahead and use it - that’s the advice i got from fellow oumo users in my shaving group !

adrian ivanovici

Forum GOD!
#mailcall
OUMO Element evolution blood
25mm two band Rorschach*
*a hand-tied knot with tips that have been subjected to a minimal traditional treatment, preserving the classic characteristics of the badger.

- note for me: in the future I will ask for real photos before placing the order. The color differs, the ones on the website are with increased contrast. (picture 2 that was on the website)
- note for everyone: ordering directly from their website takes 2 weeks for delivery in Europe and costs 10 dollars. It comes via local carrier at home.
20240208_003344.jpg
DSC6254.jpg