oh hum

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
I don't put the heating on untill November! So no change to my shaves but it can be rarther chilly in the mornings but I'm still having cold water shaves so I'm getting used to chilly starts now! :) P
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
Anyone else having less than stellar shaves this week?

Have you just turned your central heating on? I suspect that has affected my skin and made it a bit more sensitive. No ATG (shaving not the forum) for me for a few days (maybe I just need a few more beers to re-hydrate...)
Central heating on...In September? :confused:Where abouts in UK are you? You must be south of Watford. We still have our shorts on up here in God's own county. Last year I brought a few candles out for the family to gather around. If it got really cold I lit them.
 
Top