October Acquisitions

DeeCee

Dan
Where did all of you lucky people get your milksteak from? I know it's out of stock everywhere, but where should I keep my eyes peeled to?

D

Deleted member 1881

IMG_20191029_141936_DRO.jpg

110 Gillette/Wilkinson Blades made in India. Will post if they are any good when I try them. There wasn't a package, just a protective styrofoam. Very protective packaging I must admit from the guy in India. He totally respected my whole 7$ that I gave him.. Really professional. Thumbs up.

And something else I wanted to share. I received a Sni Mato Toner from Maggards.

When I opened the package the cap wasnt seem right and some liquid was leaking out of it. No serious quantity, but when I shake it to mix the ingredients, it spills out some product too. The smell also, is so disgusting that it smells like stable or to be more accurate, horse $hit. Maybe something worse, but I don't want to discuss it further. It is pure trash TBH. Even my 3-year old daughter told me: "oh this stinks!" and she has smelled every single product that I have and she likes almost all of them, even those I don't really prefer.

I contacted Maggards told him my issue and the reply:

I am sorry for the leaking. I will issue a $6.00 store credit to use towards a future order. Scent is very subjective, some people like odd things. But, this particular scent was not very popular among most people that tried it out.

Now, I am not stupid or idiot as I remember, I know that scent is subjective and I didn't even ask him for a refund or something similar. I just wanted to know why anyone would create this utter garbage to the point that I can't really use it. It is so offensive that all people who smelled it wanted to puke. Now, I didn't even want trying to sell it because I am not a sneaky person and I understand that this scent is so awful that Tabac in front of it smells like pure heaven to my nose.

Maggard, in my point of view, send something that was in a 50% discount just to get rid of it because from this scent I didn't catch a single note that the creator mentions in the description. It is obvious that I won't buy anything more from king Chatillon, because I already have the Taum Sauk soap from Declaration and it is not pleasant too.

Sorry for the long post gents. Really sorry.
Please, don't "like" this post. There is another more appropriate button to press.

I recently received a lotion from @Fox. This man, treated it like it was a nuclear bomb, my wife received it and told me that this lotion was impossible to break or leak, because Darron wrapped it in a unique way that I have never seen before. And the best part gents...

I DIDN'T PAY a single pound for Darron's lotion. He just sent it, when I asked if he will stock again these aftershaves he used to have.

Last edited by a moderator:

CobraX

Forum GOD!
View attachment 57068

And something else I wanted to share. I received a Sni Mato Toner from Maggards.

When I opened the package the cap wasnt seem right and some liquid was leaking out of it. No serious quantity, but when I shake it to mix the ingredients, it spills out some product too. The smell also, is so disgusting that it smells like stable or to be more accurate, horse $hit. Maybe something worse, but I don't want to discuss it further. It is pure trash TBH. Even my 3-year old daughter told me: "oh this stinks!" and she has smelled every single product that I have and she likes almost all of them, even those I don't really prefer.

I contacted Maggards told him my issue and the reply:

I am sorry for the leaking. I will issue a $6.00 store credit to use towards a future order. Scent is very subjective, some people like odd things. But, this particular scent was not very popular among most people that tried it out.

Now, I am not stupid or idiot as I remember, I know that scent is subjective and I didn't even ask him for a refund or something similar. I just wanted to know why anyone would create this utter garbage to the point that I can't really use it. It is so offensive that all people who smelled it wanted to puke. Now, I didn't even want trying to sell it because I am not a sneaky person and I understand that this scent is so awful that Tabac in front of it smells like pure heaven to my nose.

Maggard, in my point of view, send something that was in a 50% discount just to get rid of it because from this scent I didn't catch a single note that the creator mentions in the description. It is obvious that I won't buy anything more from king Chatillon, because I already have the Taum Sauk soap from Declaration and it is not pleasant too.

Sorry for the long post gents. Really sorry.
Please, don't "like" this post. There is another more appropriate button to press.

I recently received a lotion from @Fox. This man, treated it like it was a nuclear bomb, my wife received it and told me that this lotion was impossible to break or leak, because Darron wrapped it in a unique way that I have never seen before. And the best part gents...

I DIDN'T PAY a single pound for Darron's lotion. He just sent it, when I asked if he will stock again these aftershaves he used to have.
You should have read the review before ordering. It was a clear hint in my opinion. 😉

D

Deleted member 1881

You should have read the review before ordering. It was a clear hint in my opinion. 😉

Yeah, the worst thing is that I did read it, but ignore it. Many people write stupid things about fragrances in fragrantica website too,for my 2 most beloved perfumes; Ralph Lauren Polo Blue & Lancome Hypnose. But I should have seen it coming. The price was 7.90$. King of Stupids, Randy.

Just flushed it into the toilet-seat. The thing is that my bathroom smelled really better when I cleaned it with the "duck".

Last edited by a moderator:

CobraX

Forum GOD!
Yeah, the worst thing is that I did read it, but ignore it. Many people write stupid things about fragrances in fragrantica website too,for my 2 most beloved perfumes; Ralph Lauren Polo Blue & Lancome Hypnose. But I should have seen it coming. The price was 7.90$. King of Stupids, Randy.
I think I know a good use for it. Wear that aftershave when you have guests who you really don't like. I bet they'll leave sooner.

D

Deleted member 1881

I think I know a good use for it. Wear that aftershave when you have guests who you really don't like. I bet they'll leave sooner.
Nice one Cobra, that made me laugh. Could use it to keep away the mosquitos as well.