D
Deleted member 1881
Guest
@RandySp Every time I go to a thread I see so many Kings around ... I get lost and feel miserable. I'm just a poor servant![]()














Now who is the king, KING Martini??
@RandySp Every time I go to a thread I see so many Kings around ... I get lost and feel miserable. I'm just a poor servant![]()














Nonsense, King Martini@RandySp Every time I go to a thread I see so many Kings around ... I get lost and feel miserable. I'm just a poor servant![]()
Easy for you to say. To start with, I don’t even have a noble name like you.Now who is the king, KING Martini??


Noble name Randy??Easy for you to say. To start with, I don’t even have a noble name like you.
On second thought I'll take the crown though![]()
en.m.wikipedia.org
Thanks for the tag Sean. I did buy the Moon soaps Old School and there was next to no scent to that either. Really disappointed with the scents but there's no denying the performance of the base, top notch.I have several years worth of soaps waiting in the wings, but unable to resist temptation yet again. Scent strength on the Moon Soaps @Blackmass and @Martini is 2/5, so mild but discernible and is pleasant to the nose, matching the description.
View attachment 78812
Performance is more important than any scent Rob, for me at least. I have read good things about this beast. Maggards won't stock it he said.Thanks for the tag Sean. I did buy the Moon soaps Old School and there was next to no scent to that either. Really disappointed with the scents but there's no denying the performance of the base, top notch.
I agree. Thing is if I wanted an unscented soap I'd choose one. Both Moon soaps had unacceptable weak scents. I don't normally make a big deal about scents but these soaps aren't cheap and they are marketed as 'scented'. Also after watching reviews on YouTube you would think these are some of the greatest scented soaps of all time. Slight exaggeration but you catch my drift.Performance is more important than any scent Rob, for me at least. I have read good things about this beast. Maggards won't stock it he said.
I definitely agree on that.I agree. Thing is if I wanted an unscented soap I'd chose one. Both Moon soaps had unacceptable weak scents. I don't normally make a big deal about scents but these soaps aren't cheap and they are marketed as 'scented'. Also after watching reviews on YouTube you would think these are some of the greatest scented soaps of all time. Slight exaggeration but you catch my drift.
Ingredients of the SM?