October 2018 Acquisitions

Wayne

Forum Sod
Rook Suede EDP, I've been curious about the UK Niche' perfume brand for a while now. They offered 30% discount for your first bottle so I took the plunge. This isn't gonna be a crowd pleaser or a pantie dropper this stuff should be a little challenging and different, not your everyday fragrance. Notes are Leather, Animalic notes, Tobacco and Smoke.
rook.jpg
 

Benz3ne

Forum GOD!
Rook Suede EDP, I've been curious about the UK Niche' perfume brand for a while now. They offered 30% discount for your first bottle so I took the plunge. This isn't gonna be a crowd pleaser or a pantie dropper this stuff should be a little challenging and different, not your everyday fragrance. Notes are Leather, Animalic notes, Tobacco and Smoke.
View attachment 38021
Rook by Rook is nice too, got a sample to trial it for Nadeem (chap behind Rook) if you want it? Heard some decent things about Suede.
 
Top